Willy 2.0

Redeeming the Time for the Days are Evil

ad

The Baby, the Myth, the Legend


Here is my baby boy Lucas with his cool little orange knit hat on.



What an infectious smile my little man has.
You cannot help but smile and smile when you glimpse at this Pic.


In a little yellow hoodie, my little man has the classic Sotomayor smile!


Madre and nino look great here in this picture.
My wife is so beautiful and my son is so adorable!


And last but not least, here is the big boy in the sink,
with a perplexed look on his face but I am aware that
Lucas absolutely loves bath time.

The coolest thing about this picture is that I can start to see some
hair growing in on his cute little head.

Oh how I miss him so and it is totally not fair that I am not able
to see him grow up for these past months. Though I am angry,
I am giving it to God because I know that I had the most
major part to play in the consequences that are upon myself and my family.

I still cannot wait to be reunited with them if my wife still feels the same way.

Until next time,
Enjoy, Cheers and Shalom
Papa Willy Lucas, Baby L

0 comments:

MySpace Tracker
Go to MixMap.com to get your own MySpace Tracker